You have received an email from us indicating your child’s placement. If your child has been selected through the lottery or sibling status to enroll at Central Jersey College Prep Charter School for 2017-18 school year, the next step is the completion and submission of the documents listed below to the school front office by March 28, 2017.
If your child has been placed on the waiting list, we will contact you when spaces become available in the order identified through the lottery. When/if you are contacted, please complete and submit the documents listed below to the school front office.
Forms you need to provide are:
- Enrollment forms
- A valid birth certificate or passport.
- Picture ID for parent or guardian registering the child.
- Two Proofs of Residency in Franklin Township/North Brunswick/New Brunswick demonstrating the address you have put on the application form (a combination of the following: current lease, deed, mortgage statement, property tax statement and a utility bill, Water, Sewer).
- Proof of all updated immunization records (please note that all immunizations must be signed or stamped from the doctor’s office to be considered official)- According to the New Jersey Administrative Code Citation 8:57-4.2-A principal, director or other person in charge of a school, pre-school, or child care facility shall not knowingly admit or retain any child whose parent or guardian has not submitted acceptable evidence of the child’s immunization, according to the schedules specified in this subchapter.
- Guardian/Adoption papers, if applicable, established by NJ Surrogate Court or DYFS placement.
- Any documents in relation to special education services, 504 and/or English language learners program, if applicable.
Central Jersey College Prep Charter School